BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blow Out This Candle

yesterday was my sons 31st birthday. happy birthday, sweetie.
i promised him i wouldn't call him at 2:34 am to give him happy birthday wishes. or to remind him thats when he was born all those years ago. when we first met face to face. after he ripped me wide open!!!! i've missed one year of not calling him. that was only because his phone was turned off so technically i didn't miss it. he just didn't get the call. i love my boy. he does a momma proud.
later

2 comments:

Rainex said...

Wishing your son
well on his birthday!
My 1st boy split me
open like a melon too-
I'll make him pay for
that when he's older!

Lindy said...

I always thank god that I was so doped up I don't remember much of it. Just the silly shit. But I do love my son & I've had fun with aggravating him for years.