BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2005

Creepy Thought

how strange...one of my last post i called superstition & it never occurred to me at the time that friday the 13th was coming up. think that was a prewarning?
but today i see a set of letters at the bottom of blogger & it is making me enter them before i can post. whats that all about? is that their way of getting back at me for bitching about them? they did blackball me in a way, heh? tell me that everyone else out there has to read & enter goofy letters to post a blog.

2 comments:

ML said...

I had to do that before when I used the 'recover post' link. Which, incidently didnt recover the entire post....it lost the last paragraph.

Lindy.. The Alien Keeper said...

so maybe that means there are errors on your post & thats their way of fixing it. thanks for letting me know. i really was wondering if it was just me.